ABOUT | CATEGORIES | APPLICATION | CONTESTANTS | NEWS & EVENTS | SPONSORS
For more information, contact
Scott Green. ACT-SO Chair
The art of laying on paints with a brush or a knife.
1. Only one (1) project can be entered.
2. The National Office will provide easels.
3. The contestant is required to make an oral presentation, which will not exceed three (3) minutes, explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project.
4. The contestant must be available to answer questions from the judges.
5. The submission should be no larger than 36 inches by 48 inches. Framing is optional.
NOTE: The deadline for submission of National registration documents is the first Friday in May.
No materials or copies will be accepted at the local competition
Contestants will be judged by the following criteria:
Color (20 pts)
Composition (20 pts)
Craft (20 pts)
Line/Form (20 pts)
Theme (20 pts)